I help tech companies grow and traditional businesses innovate.
Some of the thing I do are:
- MD of The Centre For Digital Innovation and C4DI Ventures
- Sit on the boards of a number of tech start-ups
- Help businesses develop technology projects
- Help advise private equity groups on technology investments
- Non-exec director for a couple of charities
C4DI, The Centre for Digital Innovation, is a privately funded technology incubator helping tech companies grow and traditional businesses innovate. Unique to C4DI’s model is the way in which traditional business is brought together with fast tech startups and scaleups through its custom innovation programmes and startup incubation. This gives the traditional business access to skills and expertise it never knew it needed, and give tech companies unrivalled supply chain and mentor access.
Background & Experience
I have extensive experience of setting up specialist technology businesses and taking them from concept through to profitability. Over the last few years, I’ve built businesses based on a broad range of technologies, including web, mobile, desktop, DVD, and SaaS software.
When I’m not at work, I like Land Rovers, Rugby, Cake, Beer, Dogs, Country/Rural Pursuits & spending time with my young family.