- Co-Founder & Managing Director of The C4DI Incubator and C4DI Ventures Accelerator
- Board member/advisor/investor to a number of tech start-ups & scale-ups
- Helping businesses develop technology projects
- Helping advise on technology investments
- Non-exec director for a couple of charities
Managing Director & Co-Founder, C4DI
C4DI, The Centres for Digital Innovation, is a privately funded technology incubator helping tech companies grow and traditional businesses innovate. Unique to the C4DI model is the way in which traditional business is brought together with fast tech startups and scaleups through its custom innovation programmes and startup incubation. This gives the traditional business access to skills and expertise it never knew it needed, and gives tech companies unrivalled supply chain and mentor access.
Background & Experience
I have over 20 years' experience growing technology businesses - some I've started and lead, others I've helped along their way. I studied Electronic Engineering at Dundee University for a bit, have a degree in Computing Science from Newcastle University, and was educated at Hymers College. When I'm not at work, I like Land Rovers, Rugby, Cake, Beer, Dogs, Country/Rural Pursuits & spending time with my young family.