- Co-Founder & Managing Director of The C4DI Incubator and C4DI Ventures Accelerator
- Board member/advisor/investor to a number of technology businesses
- Helping businesses develop technology projects
- Helping advise on technology investments
- School governor for two schools
Background & Experience
I have over 20 years' experience growing technology businesses - some I've started and lead, others I've helped along their way. I studied Electronic Engineering at Dundee University for a bit, have a degree in Computing Science from Newcastle University, and was educated at Hymers College. Outside of work, I like anything that involves Land Rovers, Dogs, Rugby, Cake, Beer & spending time with my young family.
Managing Director & Co-Founder, C4DI
C4DI, The Centres for Digital Innovation, is a group of privately funded technology incubators helping tech companies grow and traditional businesses innovate. Unique to the C4DI model is the way in which traditional business is brought together with fast tech startups and scaleups through custom innovation programmes and startup incubation. This gives the traditional business access to skills and expertise it never knew it needed, and gives tech companies unrivalled supply chain and mentor access.